Thursday, July 06, 2006

My first post

Hi everyone. I had to take my last blog down for personal reasons but this is the new and improved version and it will remain for a while. Things have been very hectic for a while here in Baghdad but are starting to settle down. I got back into working out after a short hiatus and am feeling the pain.

As with my last blog, this one will be sure to include many pictures. Words are 1 thing but photos are the heart of any good blog IMO.

At any rate, here are some photos from my most recent vacation in Australia and Thailand. Tomorrow I will start the real posts about life in Iraq. I do hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,
Walt

1 Comments:

Blogger Walt said...

Thanks Jimmy,

All is well, no rockets for days now. Things are chill.

Cheers,
Walt

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 12:23:00 AM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home