Monday, July 10, 2006


Another great day in Iraq

Today was fine. I got out of work early and was able to get to the gym early enough to lay out by the pool. Me and my buddy were talking about Iraqis today. We have come to the conclusion that they can't be helped. They are pretty much all insane. The reason we think this is hard to explain without writing a book but it goes something like this.

I used to work at a private security company. We had Iraqi guards that guarded our villa. The guards had a porta-john. The guards didn't use it because it was not clean. I had a bathroom built for them, complete with shower, bodet, and toilet and sink. They still did not use it. They prefer the hole in the ground because it is, apparently, much more sanitary. How an exposed septic hole can be considered clean is beyond me. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that until they can accept the fact that shitting in a hole in the ground is disgusting, they will never advance.

Another observation. At the Iraqi Convention Center there is a back entrance. The back entrance is for VIPs only. Well guess what? The Iraqis created a separate entrance into the back. They created a VVIP lane next to the VIP lane to get into the VIP parking lot. What? They actually put VVIP on thier ID cards. I see these clowns everyday talking about how they are VIPs and VVIPs. They are VVCs, very very clowns.

The tribal nature of their relationships and the fact that they still have rank within families is ridiculous. They can't advance when they are stuck on themselves that much. I mean really, outranking a sibling? Anyway, they need a Saddam type leader.

Most of the Arab world believe that Iraqis are liars and crooks. I have been here 2 1/2 years now and am starting to understand why. They are really only interested in themselves. Not that that is such a bad thing, but they take it to an extreme.

Anyway, that is my ranting for the day. They are not all bad, but they do all seem to be pretty insane.

Here is a picture from Australia.

Cheers,
Walt

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Walt,
Glad to see you are still around. I am trying to add this blog to my list.

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 8:44:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger Unknown said...

There is another blog here that has former and a few current Drudgies.

http://politicalwarzone.blogspot.com/

Check it out. It is Horace's

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 8:46:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

fiddleback,

They are very similar. As for getting out, I will get out when I make an undisclosed amount of money.

Don’t worry about me, I will be fine,

Cheers,
Walt

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 11:40:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

Kanrei,

Hey bro. All is well, I just can't go back to DR. Too many loonies. Thanks for adding me to your list. I will try to keep an updated blog.

PH, same, nice blog, I will try to keep some decent content and some cool photos.

Cheers,
Walt

Monday, July 10, 2006 at 11:42:00 PM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home