Monday, July 10, 2006

Update

I told a buddy of mine that my site was back online and since then I have recieved a number of hits on my page. I know that it is from Drudge and I appreciate it. I wish I could go back to DR but I cannot. I feel too strongly about certain things and people I thought could be trusted cannot therefore I am done with DR. I can't waste my time trying to explain my thoughts to peoiple that have an obvious 100% opposition to what I say. That is what is known as pissing in the wind and I aint gonna do it anymore.

Anyway, I know that a lot of traffic today was due to a DR post, there could be no other explanation for the sudden surge. Thanks Rcade. I will try to post relevant material when I get it and I will relay my personal stories.

Like I said earlier, I would have to write a book to completely explain my theories. Please do not extrapolate certain sentences and try to make a judgment about my character or my feelings. I think that is dishonest and ridiculous.

You have to live with these people to fully understand their thinking. It is not like normal people. IT is completely irrational. Earlier I said that "the rational reaction to freedom from oppression and liberation from tyranny is happiness, that is not what we got". I stand by that. That would be the rational reaction, but these people are not rational. Do you want to blame GWB for that? Fine blame him. The fact is that these people SHOULD have been happy that we liberated them but instead they used freedom as an opportunity to persecute others.

These people, sometimes referred to as primates, are just that. Go to Arbil. You will swear that you are walking in a 3000 year old city, and you are. The only difference is that instead of selling silks and herbs, they are selling DVDs and cameras.

We were wrong about the reaction of Iraqis. I admit that. BUT, the only logical answer is that what we were doing would benefit Iraqis. It is the Iraqis themselves that have chosen to murder each other, not us.

GWB is not to blame for Iraqis killing Iraqis, Iraqis are.

Anyway here is a shot of me in Thailand. You guess what is wrong with the picture.

Cheers,
Walt

7 Comments:

Blogger Walt said...

jack,

how do I post there? I would like to contribute.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 12:26:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Unknown said...

Walt,
Welcome. I hope I am not one of those at DR you hated. I know we fought.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:01:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Unknown said...

To contribute, click on your name and select that blog and click on "add entry".

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:02:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

Kanrei I hated only a few. BBOb and Spud are the main ones. I hope to contribute.

Cheers,
Walt

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:05:00 AM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Walt, Good to see ya here! I can't see anything wrong with the pic,so...? Buffalo_Boob and the Canuckistanian are ...well..they are what they are.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:25:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

Guys, thanks for the posts.

Spud,

Hate is a strong word. Maybe I don't hate you. I thought you were a sensible person but I no longer think so.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:27:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

Oh yeah, what is wrong with the picture? There are 2 men in it.

Cheers,
Walt

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 1:30:00 PM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home