Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sorry For Not Posting

Sorry guys. I think I have writers block or something. Every time I go to blog I think of something else to do. I am not dead or anything, just not my usual self. I really think I need to force myself to take a vacation. The place will be fine without me for a few days.

Anyway. Not much new news. Same old same old. We had a worker get killed the other day. 4 guys were trying to manipulate a 3000 pound door. Door won.

OSHA would have a field day here.

Anyway.

I will try to resume normal blogging.

Cheers,
Walt

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Glad you are alright....sorry abot your co-worker, that's a damn shame.....

Take some time off man, don't get total burnout....

Friday, May 16, 2008 at 5:36:00 AM GMT+3  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walt – I have a question for you on your post below about toilet habits. Now, I have tried to steer clear of the middle east other than Israel, but I travel a lot and hear a lot of things. One story was from a Malaysian cellular planning company – basically, a company to goes to an emerging country and tells the operators where they need to build their base stations to get coverage. Well, they sent a male Thai engineer – about 25 years old but relatively young looking to the remote villages to do the site audits. Well, he was on a crowded bus in a Muslim country (think it might have been Pakistan) where he was repeatedly groped for the entire ride by multiple MALE passengers. The others joked that if you were a male and did not have facial hair, you were open game for the other men. So, my question to you: is there a lot of homo like activity with younger males (not safe if you don’t have facial hair)? No reflection on you here – noticed that you are clean shaven.

I think this may be tied to the peculiar toilet posture – I would be afraid to drop my pants in a muslim country. So picking up my sheets and sitting down in an unfamiliar place would scare the hell out of me.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home