Saturday, November 17, 2007

More guns

So my buddy saw my new gun and wanted one of his own. We went out and he bought a Glock 19. Sweet gun, but my Walther is way better. Way better.



Anyway, we are painting my kitchen and dining room tonight. Yay, fun. Hopefully tomorrow we will start working on the hardwoods.

Anyway, not too much was going on today. Just packing my stuff in preparation for Afghanistan. I have to plan ahead and mail stuff to my future address because I don’t want to have to lug that crap all the way across the planet. It is such a nightmare to travel long distances.

Anyway, a while back I told you guys about a statue I bought in Malaysia. Well I am finally able to post her picture. Here it is.





Cheers,
Walt

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

ahahaahahaha...Walt, brother, you needs to see a dentist my nigga...


I like your bulgey eyes though!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 7:42:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger American1st said...

Awesome,Walt! The guy in red ain't terribly horrifyin' either!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 4:47:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger Walt said...

HAHAH I love my statue!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 4:48:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home