Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dublin Zoo

DAY 20
1907 Hours – Tue 17 Oct

Today I visited the zoo. The zoo was very small but nice. They had the animals arranged in such a manner that you could get very decent shots and because it was raining most of the animals were inside so you could see them very easily. The way they laid out the zoo was pretty cool as well. They used the pond to contain many of the animals and you could get really close. I got to pet a bunny, a pig, a donkey, a rabbit and a peacock. I think you should be able to pet all the animals and feed them as well. That would be cool.











Anyway, I have been out of Iraq for nearly 3 weeks now. It really doesn’t feel like I was even ever there. I was a bit scared to leave, but now that I am gone I couldn’t be happier. Iraq sucks.

Cheers,
Walt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Walt. You should enjoy things now. YOu spent three years in hell so have a blast.

If you love zoos, Miami is a place you must come to. The Metro Zoo is an amazing place. It is one of the cageless zoos where animals have natural looking enviroments. Really cool place.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 10:27:00 PM GMT+3  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best place for Zoo's is San Diego - go to the Zoo and then the Wild Animal Safari. Pretty pricy, but there is so much do to in SD that you are not only going for the zoo - you got the beach, TJ, and the hottest girls in the world (and these girls aren't in burkha's!).

- Jacque_Strap

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at 1:19:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home