Monday, November 19, 2007

Rat dogs

Had a pretty boring weekend. Watched football all day Saturday and then watched UFC 78. What a snore that was. They let anyone into the UFC it seems. Speaking of UFC, I would argue that it has all but killed boxing. Who even watches boxing anymore? What a lame sport. I wish some of these so called boxers would get into the octagon with some real fighters.

Not much to speak of really this time. Getting my place ready to sell and trying to get packed before I have to head out. Here is a picture of my niece and my sister’s boyfriend’s 2 little girls with their rat dogs. Cute girls, ugly rat dogs. My niece is the one on the right with her white recently neutered rat dog.



Anyway, more to follow.

Cheers,
Walt

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Ha, what a bunch of cuties......

UFC dominates boxing, if had a choice of watching Roy Jones jr. vs. Winky Wright or Mat Hughes vs. Matt Serra....I go with Hughes Serra any day.....

Boxing is corrupt and the talent is leaving to the MMA world faster then a drain emptying.....

Monday, November 19, 2007 at 7:37:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger Walt said...

Hell yes. What did boxing in for me was the DelaHoya Mayweather fight. Hoya brought it for 15 rounds and Mayweather won. BS. That it when I stopped watching boxing alltogether.

Monday, November 19, 2007 at 1:41:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Tyson did alot to bring down fighting....he went form champion to freakshow and guys like Don King did whatever they wanted with the decisions.....

One thing about Dana White, you know he is honest and would never put up with any cheating or bullshit....The UFC is as clean as any sports league in the world....

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 6:32:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home