Thursday, January 31, 2008

Driving to Door Shop

Things have been very busy at work. I have been trying to find a single point of contact in Australia or UK for sinks and toilets. Sounds easy but it really isn’t. There are so many logistical problems.

Anyway, the other day I had to go look at some metal doors. The drive was cool. Did I mention that I really like it here? Well yesterday I went out to buy some more charcoal for my hookah. It was great to walk the streets and check out the stores. Hopefully I wont get shot, but in the meantime it is fun. We use low profile convoys and blend in pretty well with the locals. I have to buy some more clothes though as my bright orange North Face jacket is not exactly what people wear around here.

Today is a half day for me so I plan to do some good shopping. I need to buy a 10 inch portable DVD player. My laptop will only play Region 1 DVDs that were purchased in the US. It is a big pain.

Anyway, my net is slow but I will try to get a few pics on.

Cheers,
Walt





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home