Friday, December 28, 2007

Land mines

Last night on the way home from work I encountered a detour. I went the wrong way and ended up right next to some A10s. So I turned around a followed my way back. It turns ut that the detour was outside the wire. So I went on the detour which is in a mine field. It was pretty wierd to be driving in a mine field. The field was cleared supposedly, but they always find mines after heavy rains so it was unnerving a bit.

Well that is about all the excitement for the last few days. I got my footlocker finally so now I have my Itunes library, my wide angle lenses and my knife. I couldn't carry it with me so I had to mail it. You would think that if you are going to a combat zone they would at least let you check a knife. Speaking of that, how do those chefs travel around with all those knives and I can't bring 1 little knife? BS.

Anyway,

Cheers,
Walt

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

So, no chance of you becoming an Iron Chef in Afghanistan aye?

Damn man, I thought my commute was bad, at least there are no land mines....

Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 12:15:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger Unknown said...

Update - update - want to hear more...

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 3:46:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home