Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Well today was a pretty shitty Christmas Eve. We had what is called a “Safety Stand-Down Day”. A better term would be “Listen to a Bunch of Stupid Crap and call it a half-day Day”.

So we got done with that and then we got to eat. It was pretty good. The Indians prepared some curries and some really spicy okra. We had lamb and turkey and beef. I don’t eat that much normally but I really pigged out.

I got to leave work early today and I do not have to be back until 2pm tomorrow. I might as well work, cause this place is so boring that there isn’t anything else to do.

I am trying to find a job in Dubai. I have had enough of this place. I would not have come here if I knew how shitty it really was.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good Christmas tomorrow. I will be thinking about you guys and I miss you. I will try to make a few calls too.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Walt

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Merry Christmas Walt

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at 12:44:00 PM GMT+3  
Blogger American1st said...

Hey,Walt! Just thought I'd wish ya a Merry,Merry,and a Happy,Happy!

Be Safe!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 6:40:00 AM GMT+3  
Blogger Walt said...

Thanks guys! Hope you guys had a great holiday and all the best for the New Year!

Friday, December 28, 2007 at 9:45:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home