Saturday, September 02, 2006

Black Continent

Keeping a blog is hard work. I find that on some nights I have to invent things just to have a post. Tonight I was considering doing a drive by but not shooting, but I got an email from a dude that has a chick that is really cool and he noted that I am consistent in my blogging and I do not want to let him down.

So I will just relay the events of my day. I hit the pool. I swam some laps and worked on my tan. I am happy that I will have a decent tan when I get back to the States. I have to say that the States seem as unfamiliar to me as Mongolia at the present.

I have chatted with many people on, for example Drudge, and they seem as alien to me as Iraqis. I am struck by the ineptitude of some people to comprehend certain basic facts. I do not know what to expect when I return. I hope that the people I meet are not crazies like I met on Drudge. I hope that the Drudge crazies are just trying to get attention but I fear they actually believe the crap they espouse.

Somebody told me or I heard that if you are not a liberal when you are 20 that you don't have a heart and that if you are not a Republican when you are 30 that you don't have a brain. DR is case in point of that assessment.

Anyway. I have asked my beautiful South African friend to accompany me back to the States on a trans-Atlantic cruise from France. I hope she will accept my offer. She is an awesome girl and I would love to introduce her to my family. My sis already met her in Scotland and agrees with me. Maybe I could make her a real “African-American”

Anyway, that is about it.

Cheers,
Walt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home