Monday, September 04, 2006

Jordanian BS

What the heck is going on in Jordan? I really hate to see that place affected by this Muslim BS. There are so many awesome sights to see in Jordan including this amphitheater where some Westerners were shot. What a joke. The radical Muslim assholes need to learn a lesson. I am reading a book called Path of the Assassin by Brad Thor. It is a really cool book so far. Basically the gist of it is that the US president was taken hostage, some SF guys tried to get him back, they were ambushed in a trap, another rescue was planned and now this 1 dude is trying to avenge the deaths of the guys that were ambushed. In a nutshell. Anyway, there is a sub-plot. There is an Israeli group which had decided to implement terror tactics to take revenge on the Muslim extremists. This group launches TOW missiles at mosques and kills a bunch of “innocent” Muslims.

Now, I know this sounds crazy, but let's just say that we killed 10,000 Muslims for every US citizen killed by Muslims. After a while I think they would stop killing US citizens. ( Or they would all disappear, either way we win.)

Anyway, Iraq would be a great place to visit if it weren't so dangerous. I was at a small hotel in Baghdad that had a tourist map left from the 80s that showed all the good places to visit. There really are a lot of great sights to see here. It is my great desire to return here with my family or friends and show them what it is like and show them the ancient cities I have seen. That will be in like 400 years, but I hope it happens.

Ok, and what about Lebanon? So there are some Frogs and some UN there to “Observe the cease-fire”. What the hell does that mean? To me it sounds a lot like Srebrenica and another fiasco waiting to happen. What about a UN force that goes in to I don't know DISARM Hezbollah? Wouldn't that help a little? I can see it now... “Ohh la la, a Hezbollah man has a rocket, and he is walking behind that wall”... “Boom”... “Oh monsier, I did not zee anything.”

Anyway. I had some cool dinner tonight. It was veal and green beans with some celery with Ranch dressing and for the first time they had braised kelp. I haven't had that in decades. I had seconds of it. One thing I can't complain about is the food. It is really good here. If I was on MREs there is no way I could have survived this long. They also have a new fruit bar and I had some grapes and a few slices of very decent mango and a couple pieces of kiwi fruit.

Well anyway, that is all for now. Oh, I might not go to Holland. I think I will fly back to the UK and take a 6 day trans-Atlantic on the Queen Mary 2 back to Jersey and then rent a car and drive south. I am 50/50 right now. We shall see.

Cheers,
Walt

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the way to do it. After three years in a warzone, take a nice long relaxing cruise back home.

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 at 8:00:00 PM GMT+4  
Blogger Walt said...

We shall see bro. Lots of details to work out. Hopefully I can set it all up with my company. Thanks though.

-Walt

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 at 8:34:00 PM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought they dressed their women like that because if you can see that they are women you can "sin" in your heart and lust after them. It's the same thing as "the way she dressed she deserved to be raped." Also there is that aspect of property to it. In a civilization that allows multiple wives women then are mainly perceived as property. But it's not islam that made these people this way, anymore than it's the bible that made the south redneck racists. It's just a handy system in which to couch your inability to deal with your own inadequacies. You are right that men in these cultures are brought up to doubt themselves. That's the same for all macho cultures. We are currently working up the same kind of culture here, with the nascar/football standard of judgement for men. You see in it in the increase in men buying/riding motorcycles. If there ever was a metaphor for short dick it is certainly the penis extender that is the Harley Davidson motorbicycle.

Thanks for your service and have a great time in Europe. The food is the best, at least in France. And the people are fun by and large.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 5:45:00 AM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

walt as it has been said many times it's better to be feared than loved---radical islam will never love us ---fuck em let's put fear in their hearts and minds
jasman

Friday, September 29, 2006 at 12:20:00 AM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home