Monday, September 04, 2006

No title

I had heard a song that kept repeating the words “pussycat”, but I didn't know the singer. Well I just saw the video and apparently it is Brittany Murphy. What a song. I also saw the Paris video. I LOVE Paris but that song is awful, I had to mute it and just watch her. I wish the Pussycat song was showing Paris. Anyway, that Brittany song is awesome. I am totally going to buy that CD.

Someone said earlier that I had been watching too much Final Destination. They may be right. This morning 3 huge explosions went off and woke me up. I totally can't help thinking that it would be just my luck to stay here nearly 3 years and get whacked in the last month.

Also, I heard some dudes at dinner (steak and lobster BTW) talking about how long they had been here. 1 dude said “How long you been here now?”, the other dude said “Bro, about 40 days man, and I got another 50 to go.” I nearly spit my food out. I got nearly as many months as you got days, stop bitching you fag. They were exchanging war stories that were to say the least, sub-standard.

Anyway I have to run. You guys have fun. Back in the States soon.

Cheers,
Walt

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

'Stop bitching you fag' ahahahahahaa......Classic Walt, Rbitch would ban you for that...

Friday, September 8, 2006 at 8:48:00 AM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris???? u like Paris? frog name and all?? loving ur blog bro.. need to start mine as well. got lots to talk about.. especially our trip to thailand...

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 3:02:00 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home