Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My First Fan Mail

This is great. I just saw this posted by an “anonymous” person. It's funny that he used the word “coward” in this statement, but must remain “anonymous”.

Anyway, here is the comment. I am so happy because this is my first genuinely hateful post so I will take time to address the points “he” tries to make. He says:

smacking others people children? harassing and abusing women in the malls? insulting and making fun of other people's national costume and calling them radical fanatic because u racist hate their religion? what an impudent stranger a$$!ppl like u r not welcome and u such cunts must be ban from entering our countries. and yes u dumb rednick did not liberate ANYTHING it was the cowards money sucker curropted politicians who let the terrorist warmania us and british troops to participate and kill iraqi civilians and kids and destoryed the envairument with their ugly subhuman concentrated uranium weapons. i know ur going to call me (trrorist)or (radical)what ever because this is not the comment u would like to hear u hater r so pathetic. :) hating ppl just coz they r not poor or have some money is no good .

I never smacked anyones children. I was about to smack a child and she would have deserved it but I didn't.

I have never harassed or abused a woman anywhere. Why would you say that?

I do not make fun of the ninja suit because I am a racist, I make fun of it because Muslim men are so pathetic and insecure that they feel the only way to keep their women from leaving their sorry asses is by concealing them. If you were half a man and had an ounce of respect for your women, you would not make them wear 30 pounds of all black woolen clothing in 140 degree heat. But you are not a man, you are a coward, and you are afraid that if anyone sees your woman they will rape her. Just as you would rape women and go whoring all the while denouncing it. You are a man that would be 47 years old, live at home with mommy and daddy, have no job or a shitty one, be fat, bald, stinky, and ugly, yet be unwilling to marry a divorced woman because you think she is below you. You need to get over your lack of self esteem and allow women to wear whatever the hell they want to. You are a pathetic, insecure, jealous, freak.

“I dumb rednick” did not liberate anything you say? I presume you are referring to a comment I made that the US liberated Kuwait. In that case I have to state that you obviously have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Surely you will agree that Kuwait was liberated by someone from the invasion by Saddam? Guess what, it wasn't the French. It also wasn't the Lithuanians. It was the United States of America. (with some help). If you cannot admit that the USA kicked your Iraqi ass out of Kuwait, you need help. As much as I dislike the ungrateful Kuwaitis, I do applaud the ones that fed rat poison the Iraqi soldiers that occupied their country, stole their resources, sank their ships and destroyed their infrastructure.

We don't use “concentrated uranium weapons”. We use depleted uranium munitions. Some such munitions include the 25MM round and the 120MM Sabot. Subhuman is a bit melodramatic don't you think? Which is worse? A 25MM depleted uranium round aimed directly center mass of a terrorist with an RPG or a suicide bomber that blows himself up in a children's school? Destroy the environment? What about Saddam setting the oilfields to fire? I think that might be a worse disaster than a few depleted uranium rounds.

u r not welcome and u such cunts must be ban from entering our countries

Fair enough. And all Muslims should therefore be banned from entering mine right? Or should they be banned from leaving yours? Either way is fine with me. You stop being a bunch of religious lunatics and we will stop having to come over and kick your ass.

I don't think you are in Iraq but if you are feel free to send me your phone number and I can arrange to call you and discuss the matter. Better yet, send me a grid coordinate if you know how to read a map you ignorant fool.


Side note. I really enjoyed making that post. I hope that you guys will like it. I know I did. Anyway.

My friend here gave me a movie to watch. It is called “Ichi the Killer”. I asked him to bet me 50 dollars that it wouldn't suck. He wouldn't. He also wouldn't agree to eat 10 lemons if it sucked. He finally agreed to eat 5 mangoes if it sucked. Well I am about 1 hour into it and I have to say that he is about to be a mango eater. This is one of the stupidest movies I have ever uhh watched (suffered thru is more accurate). It is stupid. It is one of those Japanese movies with English speech. Those Japanese can sure come up with some stupid ass movies and this is one of them. 1.5 billion thumbs down from me on behalf of Japan.

Cheers,
Walt

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, that was funny. I just love trolls.

"dumb rednick"?

I have a dumb rednick on my left leg, I got it from shaving my legs too fast this morning.

Wednesday, September 6, 2006 at 1:44:00 AM GMT+4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he was really mad! He'll probably go home and beat his wife now. Good thing she's wearing all that padding!

Thursday, September 7, 2006 at 7:55:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Damn, I wanted to see Ichi the killer......Congrats on getting your first hatful stalker Walt....As someone with several, I can say they are fun at first, but he honey moon wears off quick.

Friday, September 8, 2006 at 8:38:00 AM GMT+4  
Blogger Rex Zeitgeist said...

Cmbell, when you joining up man? Get with it, or you may miss Mission 'Free Iran', or as I like to call it, Mission Kill the Mullahs.......As a gulf war (1) vet(that almost lost his leg), war isn't as bad as you think it is....

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 9:50:00 AM GMT+4  

Post a Comment

<< Home